Why not try a new recipe out of longganisa? Simple food yet, if you explore and willing to improve a new recipe, why not discover it on your own? We love eating but we use to eat especially if it’s delicious. Some say “Food is a cure to hungry minds”. It’s true because eating is like reading you cannot write new ideas if you don’t read. Hungry minds too need food. In my case, I basically make my tummy full for me to think as easy as I can. For now, let’s create a recipe that would satisfy our taste. Satisfaction is one of the keys for us to determine if we really put “love and passion” in cooking. Then, we can say that we finally made it. Enjoy innovating ideas especially if you want to become innovative and creative.
There are circumstances that we’ve never wanted to happen but if we continue to try out of difficulties, it would be a target that on just one snap you can easily say “I made it!.” A hungry mind makes you weak to think and realized that you can bring the best taste you want. It’s a matter of patience and understanding, never fail to discover new recipe because there’s no point in sticking in one, you may think another one that would satisfy yourself and the other people.
In the Philippines, we love to eat our best delicacies or in Bicol orgulyo. In Guinobatan our orgulyo is Longganisa, it is known as one of our meal during breakfast some take it as pasalubong and viand “ulam “for their everyday work and studies. It’s easy to cook because you’re just going to deep fry it and you don’t need to boil it in water.
Do you want to discover a new recipe using longganisa? Why not try it?
We all know that in different ways.
Bicolanos are known as oragon and we love eating foods with spicy flavor it gives us comfortable, mouth-watering and savor much appetite to our taste. Longganisa can be used as ingredients in cooking Longganisa express. First, prepare the following:
a. Coconut Milk (Gata)
e. Longganisa (Pork Flavor)
Then, put all the ingredients in the pan except the longganisa.
- Prepare all the ingredients in the pan.
- Wait for atleast five (5) minutes to boil the coconut milk but don’t forget to keep stirring to make sure that it would not curdle.
- When the coconut is already cook, put the longganisa and wait for atleast 3 minutes.
- Lastly, it’s time for you to serve the LONGGANISA EXPRESS.
PANSIT GUISADO (with longganisa toppings)
- Black Pepper
- Pork Longganisa (Plain Flavor)
- Prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Put a small amount of oil in the pan then, saute garlic, and onion.
- Mix with the small amount of soysauce and after that, settle the carrots and cabbage as well as the longganisa.
- Now, we have the toppings.(Note: do not overcook the toppings especially the vegetables.)
- Next, Saute garlic and onion with the soysauce and put water that is enough only to cook the pancit. And wait for it to boil for you to mix the pancit. After that, wait for atleast five(5) minutes and it’s ready to serve.